Home » I Hate Dogs » Another Stupid Dog-Related Bumper Sticker

Another Stupid Dog-Related Bumper Sticker

by paul on 1 April 2013

Spotted on a vehicle a few days ago: “Dogs are family. Would you tie grandma out in the backyard?” Well no, but neither would I neuter Grandma. Or leash her, or feed her out of a bowl on the floor, nor consider myself to be her owner or keeper, for these things would strip any human being of their dignity. Dogs on the other hand have NO dignity to lose or gain.

Dogs are not family. Dogs nuts believe that if they say “dogs are family” enough times, it will become true. Sorry dog cultists, but it will never be true. Consult a dictionary and look up the word “family”. Oh dear, the definition leaves no room for pets, does it. Tsk. Same goes for constructing your family tree. Uh oh, where do Fidos past and present fit on the branches of one's geneology chart? Next to the second cousins? With the aunts and uncles? As a great grandfather? Latest granddaughter? Are dogs legally recognized as a person's “next of kin”, “siblings”, “relatives”, “spouse” “in laws” “step brothers/sisters” “nephews” or “children”? Nope. As “adopted children”? No. As “foster children”? No way. Dogs do not classify as family in any way, shape, or form. Only within the delusional mind of the dog cultist, ruled by emotion instead of common sense, is a dog a family member.

zp8497586rq

{ 6 comments }

Fluffy The Kitten April 2, 2013 at 5:13 am

Dog lovers make me sick.

dogvictim April 9, 2013 at 2:53 pm

If dogs are family then the majority of dog ownwers are bad parents. Responsible family/parents dont leave their needy, dependent (translation barking howling psycho dogs) home alone or unattended. The people who think dogs are like people aka “family” only want a pet at their convenience. They have no idea what being a responsible dog owner is. They do dogs a disservice by making the general public subject to their noise torture and thus end up hating dogs. The department of child protection services in your area would lock you up if you left your real “family” members home alone. And you wouldnt let your child/family defecate on your neighbors lawn….well yeah maybe you would..IDIOTS!

cake April 2, 2013 at 1:38 pm

Tying a dog outside isn’t even cruel if it has a dog house, food and water. Odd how so many “dog lovers” would rather a dog be stuck in a shipping crate in the house for 8 hours while the owner is at work instead of being outside with room to roam around.

James April 29, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Dogs are not family. When you are old and infirm, and can’t afford a home healthcare attendant, your mutts won’t be able to pay for one, or care for you themselves. Indeed, the money you have spent on your lousy mutts won’t be available to you in your miserable old age. If you still retain your mental faculties, you may even realize that, instead of having mutts, you should have saved that money for your old age.

Paul May 27, 2013 at 5:19 pm

Someday it will dawn on dog lovers that they wasted too much on all th edogs they burned through over the years.

Sam August 27, 2013 at 6:16 am

I find dog owners themselves annoying. I can’t stand people who say my dogs are like my kids. Get a life people!
All of my friends have dogs and everyone in my entire family has a dog other than me and my dad. He finds them annoying too. Everytime we have a family function somebody says I can’t come If I can’t bring my dog. There’s six siblings in my family. Six dogs turns a family get together into a nightmare. They all know I don’t want dogs in my house but they ask to bring them anyway. How many times do I have to say no???
It also makes me mad that people are taking their pets into stores . The last thing that needs to be in Home Depot is a dog. I saw a dog running through Home Depot dragging its leash with it s owner running behind it saying “Now Precious you know your not supposed to do that!” When she got the dog I just looked at her and said “Lady , that dog doesn’t need to be in a store where people are trying to get heavy sheets on plywood or Sheetrock off a shelf . This is a building supply store not a pet store. ” She said ” well she’s not hurting anything!” I just shook my head and said ” Your irresponsible . If someone gets hurt because your dog ran up under their feet while they were trying o load materials who do you think Home Depot is going to go back on after they get sued.? That would be you!” She said your just a dog hater(like that was a bad thing???) and I said well yeah I kind of am but it’s because of bad owners like you.

Previous post: