Home » I Hate Dogs » The Cult of Dog Worship and Human Sacrifice

The Cult of Dog Worship and Human Sacrifice

by dogsfromhell on 1 April 2014

dog worshipers pic

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

Nita December 12, 2016 at 10:24 am

Hi thanks for responding. I like my bf he is good to my kids and myself. But his dog is the only thing that gets to me. The dog is sick and I felt “with guilt” happy about it. I may sound inhuman but I was a bit happy to hear that! The dog is old and absolutely filthy.. I’m not American so I don’t have a dog love/obsession/fetish as most Americans.. I just pray this filthy thing dies.. albeit I know it will break bf’s heart.. so confusing.. I just told bf recently that I will never have a dog in my house .. hoping he will get it..

Nita December 12, 2016 at 10:27 am

You sound like a typical dog worshipper.

Nita December 12, 2016 at 10:31 am

You are disgraceful. We must flag her. Go away you hateful Annie.

Nita December 12, 2016 at 10:43 am

I love how you guys fire back at Annie. 🙂

Nouna December 14, 2016 at 2:06 pm

Can’t you tell already? She is angry at people. She must have been dumped big time. Pity.

Ihatedogowners December 15, 2016 at 5:38 am

Nita you are wrong about Americans. I am American and I hate dogs. Most Americans do “not” like dogs, but the media likes to pretend they do. There are many laws in America that prevent dog owners from taking their dogs out in public. They need a special license. The media pretends to report that Americans love dogs but that is a lie. The problem is that the minority who love dogs, have a louder voice than the silent majority. I have said it for a long time. Dogs are not the problem, their owners are.

Ihatedogowners December 15, 2016 at 5:43 am

Insane, honoring a dead dog like that. Wasting tens of thousands of dollars on a dead dog. They won’t even give dead US soldiers a funeral. Or help our wounded vererans get health care. The problem is people who “love” and “advocate” for these rotten, smelly, foul beasts. Humanity has gone batshit crazy.

Meatball December 15, 2016 at 11:15 am