Home » I Hate Dogs » Pit Nuttery

Pit Nuttery

by dogsfromhell on 21 October 2017

Pit bull owners are a special subcategory of dog owners. They are often extremists and hard core bully breed evangelists, promoting pit bull myths such as , “Its how they are raised”.  Another favorite is that a pit bull dog cannot be identified. This tactic is intended to squash Breed Specific Legislation, because if you can’t ID it, you can’t create a law restricting it.

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

MissEB47 October 30, 2017 at 8:41 pm

I don’t know why these people think they are acceptable pets. They were bred for one purpose-killing. They should be illegal to own one. In some paces it is illegal to keep ferrets (can carry rabies. Well, so can dogs) and hedgehogs (one can be pricked with their spines, which makes them dangerous apparently, while pit bulls maul people to death) yet keeping these meat grinders is ok. It’s ridiculous.

MissEB47 October 30, 2017 at 8:44 pm

ETA-And their argument that one cannot identify a pit bull or a pit bull mix is ridiculous. Pit bulls are VERY distinctive.

nodogs4me November 7, 2017 at 9:27 pm

I cannot belive one of my neighbors literally asked me if I could allow her stinking pit bull, (still a puppy) to run free in my yard. She lives in a trailer park situation and has no yard to speak of. Nothing fenced in. Still it is not my problem, and I don’t want piles of shit in my yard, and have to worry about being terrorized once it is grown. No way. Thankfully my landlord despises dogs too so I can back it up with my lease stating NO DOGS. I hate all dogs, but Pits are one of the worst,

Comichoso December 28, 2017 at 3:08 am

Why do people do this to themselves? Shes in a trailer park situation and she gets a pitbull, clearly it cant be just for the affection, that thing will be eating more and occupying more space than she will, not to mention destroying what little property she has and being a constant source of problems and a money sink. So she’s probably getting him for protection, i reckon she wont be teaching him to be friendly to strangers, id keep a close eye on that thing if i was you.

Karen April 7, 2018 at 7:03 pm

I’ve heard and read so many horror storries on pit bulls and every other species. They should be outlawed. I wish we could all join together and Keep them out of all public places! It is just getting worse and more obnoxious with the doggie cultists daily. You can’t even watch a half hour of tv on any station without getting them crammed down your throat. :-(. Sick n tired of it!

nodogs4me April 7, 2018 at 7:22 pm

I hear you Karen.. me too! It’s getting so that you cannot even go to a store anymore without people bringing them, and they ride their ass in the carts we use. I am tired of the excuse that people need them for emotional need. Geez.. people need to grow a pair. That shit didn’t start until about 15 years ago. Folks got along just fine and didn’t die because their mutts were left home. They are being allowed in more and more places. However, I do think some breeds are more dangerous than others, of course pits, etc. They should be completely illegal but it seems we are losing the battle.

dogsfromhell April 8, 2018 at 5:33 pm
dogsfromhell April 9, 2018 at 5:25 am

Postal service has technology to alert carriers of potential dog attack.

Karen April 10, 2018 at 7:58 pm

You could have taken those words right out of my mouth!
#1. I’m not a doggy person.
#2. I’m horribly allergic to some of them.
#3. I’m terrified of some of them and rightfully so!
#4. Side from there barking being annoying the sharp high-pitched barking gives me instant headache’s even migraines get triggered by them.
#5. I have a right to go in public and not have them in my face!
That used to be true anyway… things I purchase anywhere should be dog dander and dog hair free! Am I wrong?